Occupational Health & Safety Training Courses & Workshops
ERGO Inc. offers innovative, customized Health & Safety Training Courses and Workshops for all levels of an organization. Our approach is to provide participants with knowledge to practice the skill. ERGO Inc.’s training courses include up-to-date standards and practical hands on exercises. All training courses are conducted at your location.
Courses and workshops include:
- Health & Safety Awareness for Employees and Supervisors – Comply with new mandatory training by July 1, 2014
- Health & Safety Law & Due Diligence
- WHMIS – General, Specific and Train-the-Trainer
- Hazard Identification
- Conducting Job Safety Hazard Analyses
- Incident / Accident Investigations
- Workplace Inspections
- Workplace Specific Hazard Training
- Emergency Response
- Violence in the Workplace
- First Aid, CPR, Child and Adult Rescue – Trainer is a Canadian Red Cross Trainer Partner
- Specialty courses such as Forklift, Confined Space, Lock Out Tag Out and Machine Safety, Fall Protection are also available
Ensure your workers know how to work safely. This worker must have missed his safety training.